Monday 17 August 2015

Heart Mind disparity

now faith is the substance of things hoped for........the evidence of things not seen!

faith is failing me today,
i feel tired,
i feel exhausted,
i feel alone though surrounded by many,
just one of those days when my mind does not agree with my heart


i choose not to complain
trying hard to give thanks
reaching my hand out for help
hoping that my eyes would open
and that my heart would perceive
but then again ,,,its just one of those days when my mind does not agree with my heart

he hols my future
he holds my peace
he knows my end
my now and my back then
yet i cannot feel him near
because it is one of those days when my mind does not agree with my heart

pictures of past that could have been
future that is yet to come
a gap i cannot connect
a now engraved in the concept of this great master piece
this one of a kind story of my life
never before told......
and of all days my mind does not agree with my heart

its okay
its in controll
but my mind is racing
doing rounds in the tracks that are my thoughts
and depositing 1000lb feelings in my heart
i can't Justify
i can't explain
see my mind and heart do not agree

today
i can't move it away in dance
i can't explain its magnitude as i write
i can;t cry it out,
i can't laugh it past me..........
one of those days when my mind challenges the very existence of my hearts belief






tell me again that i am loved
tell me again my heart cannot hear it enough
peradventure
it will anchor my belief
it will challenge my mind
it will engulf my existence
it will embrace my uncertainities
and cast away my fears
pulling me ashore
to where my mind and heart agree once again

love
heartonsearch








2 comments:

  1. This is totally amazing..truly ministered to me...in a very poetic manner. Thanks a lot again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is totally amazing..truly ministered to me...in a very poetic manner. Thanks a lot again.

    ReplyDelete