Tuesday 24 November 2015

let me be me!

i may not smile the way you want me to,
that does not make me a lesser me,

i may not laugh at the jokes you expect me to
 but that doesn't mean i do not find you funny,

when you cry i may not embrace you,
even though i care more than you think,

when i am sad i may not show it,
forgive me i am trying to protect you,

see i am me,
and he made me me,
forgive my silence the word taught me so,
forgive my walls, they made me build them,

once in a while i will take down the beauty,
once in a while i will let go of the decorum,
once in a while i will not be so strong..........

this does not mean i am not me, i am me!

i always will be me!
you have to understand that its me
and decide whether to accept me or leave!

Please let me be me


love,
HeartonSearch




No comments:

Post a Comment