Wednesday 15 October 2014

Set up for step up

I was just thinking of all the many things that the Devil and those working against you do to push you down and frustrate you,yet all the while they forget how much God is watching over His word to perform it and every setback overcome is a set up for our set up. You set up for better jobs, better relationships, better chances for ministry,better capabilities..... Over time I have learned that it is very important to understand that you are never defeated because God has a nature of overcoming and that He has put the same nature in us. He reminds us of that in 2 Timothy 1:7 for God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. His piece that God inspired me to write really encouraged me . I hope it does the same for you.
As the leaves fall in the winter cold,
And trees sway left and right in dance to musical breeze,
I'm amazed at how fast the days have skipped,
And at how faithful he has been with every dawn,
See they sought to sift me like wheat,
Put my head for bounty and my spirit as a gunman's target,
Painted my spiritual image with a wanted sign and a price for anyone who would destroy me,
Yet in all this forgot of Him to whom I'm submitted,
With stupidly plotted,
Forgetting he commanded in his law in the act of psalms, section 91,subsection 11,for angels to keep watch over me,
And so he brought the flood to drown me and the storm to sweep me away,
But God cause me to walk on water and used the wind to set me soaring on Eagles wings,
Sent the Hail and thunder, but he who speaks in thunder hid me under......under His wings,under his pavilion,
Took away my direction without knowing to find it I would come into contact with my destiny groomers,
Sickness and diseases that turned out to be a testimony of His greatness,
Took away friends, but that only taught the value of true love,
Crushed my spirit and wounded my soul, but I who called upon the name of the Lord,was set free,now I'm free indeed,
You see no matter what they did they could not erase what God had established through his word for my life,as long as I stayed faithful to Him who called me. I'm still learning but one thing I know He who began a good work in me is faithful to complete it in Christ Jesus and that which was meant to draw me far away from my God brought me closer to the one who loved me,the one who wasn't afraid to lay his life down for me. 

So take heart you are work in progress.....it's not over until God says So!!!!!!
Loving God Each day,
Heartonsearch.

No comments:

Post a Comment